John Guest Connector

subject: the Plactic Connector for CL1030T33B, the small one with the hexagon shaped end.
Comments: This connects to the water.

The Connector you described are known in the RO and/or water filters industry as John Guest.

Here’s a link to one of the online stores that carry these.

What’s on your mind