American Plumber w50pehda

This is a 100 micron sediment filter and I would like to know where to get it.
Thanks for your help.

The W50PEHDA you mentioned is an American Plumber Sediment Filter, but it’s not 100 micron as you indicated. It’s a Fifty micron sediment removal filter. The equivalent would be the R50-BB which is 155053-51 R50 Big Blue / 4-1/2″ x 9-3/4″ approx. size.

What’s on your mind