Air Gap Faucet

Thanks for helping me with the GE smartwater gxrv10abl01 replacements.:
The faucet in that system has a long neck.
I need one and I can’t find it on the GE site, but GE sells one like that w/ the
next system up.
Can you show me with one or where to get it???
It needs to have an integral air-gap.
Again, thanks in advance

That’s known as the Air Gap Faucet

What’s on your mind